PICTS day - October 10, 2018
As we go through the following points, we will discuss:
- Aims: Why would you use this instead of a “regular”, non ICT activity (e.g. why do comics online instead of on paper?)?
- Skills: What skills would a learner improve?
- Ownership of the product: who is it being done for, who is creating it and why?
- Assessment: How are learners made aware of success criteria and how might the product/tool be used for assessment purposes?
- Adaptation: how the product/tool might be used in different ways?
- Management: how can you manage with few computers? Which settings could work in different situations?
Open your classroom to the world
Go Exchange and Mobility Portal in Switzerland: https://www.movetia.ch/
Regular activities might be more fun/meaningful - why?
Flashcards : Search for "Young World", "Explorers" "First Choice" or "Envol" on these:
Apps for Class Engagement
SBG: Standards Based Grading Tools!
For Individual Practice
Tools for work with authentic materials
Just plain old fun
Things I have yet to try out!
Newest Finding: Ed Puzzle!